Prague Every day Monitor |
5 August 2020
Have you ever needed to attempt an inventive career for a day? Now’s your probability! Come to Nelahozeves Fort for Artists Day on Saturday, August 8.
Attempt on totally different hats and experience a day within the lifetime of a drummer, seamstress, juggler, and more! The pageant’s fun and assorted program gives workshops, arts and crafts stands, puppet theater, historic dance performances, and a trend show boasting the perfect of traditional Renaissance garb.
Guests may also take pleasure in scrumptious barbecue pickings and refreshing drinks whereas taking in the summertime sunshine amidst the chateau's scenic grounds.
This occasion is part of the “Stay Saturdays” collection of small festivals at Nelahozeves Fort which supply enjoyable actions and entertainment for families, youngsters, and adults!
• Drum performance and rhythmic drum lessons
• Juggling performances and workshops for youngsters
• Historic dance performances
• Puppet Theater 100 Monkeys
• Renaissance style show
• Seamstress and tailor workshops
• Arts and crafts stands
• Excursions of the everlasting exhibition
• Artistic inventive workshops for teenagers
• Adults: 130 CZK
• Youngsters as much as 12, college students, seniors: 90 CZK
• Household ticket (2 adults + 2 youngsters as much as 12): 310 CZK
• Youngsters beneath 5 (inclusive): free
* It is suggested to buy tickets on-line at https://www.lobkowicz.cz/en/zive-soboty.
* Tickets can be bought on the door.