Court documents obtained by The Shade Room suggest the legal battle between OTF Doodie Lo and FTN Bae may be winding down. A judge ordered FTN to pay over $1 million in special damages in connection to his defamation suit against her.
The update in the case comes nearly two years after he filed against FTN Bae. Months before, in October 2021, FTN took to Instagram with claims that Doodie Lo had sexually assaulted her son. The child was reportedly five at the time.
For weeks, the mother accused the rapper of inserting “three welded, metal screws into her son’s rectum.” She stood on her story via a series of live videos, feed posts, and story posts on Instagram. She also released audio of her child describing the graphic claims. As the story grew in momentum, Doodie denied all the allegations via his lawyer.
Later, in his lawsuit, Doodie accused FTN Bae of taunting him with several recorded versions of the allegations before going public. He called the sexual assault story “false, defamatory and injurious” and sought five million in damages and $10 million in punitive damages.
Court docs dated Dec. 7 show he received $125,000 in compensatory damages and $1,000,000 in punitive damages.
Swipe below to see the documents.
This seems to be an additional penalty for FTN Bae on top of the millions she was ordered to pay after Doodie won the defamation case in February.
As The Shade Room previously reported, Doodie Lo announced his lawsuit victory in a post featuring a photo with his lawyer. His caption said he received $11M in damages, but in a later conversation with TSR, he said the amount was $30 million.
TSR staff China Lovelace contributed to this exclusive report.